What is Property Management?
A property managing agent is a specialist who is appointed by the freeholder of a property/portfolio to manage on their behalf. A property manager provides a wide range of services, from managing the day-to-day running and maintenance of a
property to dealing with matters such as legalities regarding the lease on your behalf.
Fresson & Tees property management department is head by RICS Chartered Surveyor Stevan Kelsey, as such the department must therefore adhere to the following RICS key principles:
- Manage the property on behalf of the landlord.
- Manage third party suppliers to carry out those operations that property managers do not do themselves.
- Provide a primary duty of care to the landlord, secondary responsibility to the occupiers and, in some cases, a duty of care to parties providing finance for the properties being managed.
How can we help?
Our Property Management team manage approximately £500m worth of properties across London on behalf of property companies, commercial organisations, residents’ associations and private clients.
Our Property Management services include:
- Asset and Portfolio Management
- Rent, service charge and insurance collection
- Landlord and occupier issues
- Repair, maintenance and improvement
- Service charge and facility management
- Pre-acquisition due diligence
We go about providing this top level of service by:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Property Management for over 30 years.
- Having industry leading property management software to provide accurate data.
- Having extensive experience in handling landlord and tenant matters relating to the occupation and management of properties.
- Liaising with clients and their legal advisers to ensure that the appropriate licences, consents, statutory notices and terms of occupation are observed.
- Engaging specialist service providers and contractors to ensure a high level of occupier satisfaction, efficient repairs and preventative maintenance whilst complying with statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Maintaining discrete client accounts in accordance with RICS guidelines and accounting standards.
- Working alongside our Architecture & Building Consultancy team and Commercial Team to provide the full range of services to manage your assets.
If you would like advice on property management, please call our office on 020 7391 7100
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org